Before we get started, let’s get one thing straight. This isn’t a blog all about putting cold-calling, door knocking, or other strategies like direct mail to shame. In fact, Each of these still have a place, but they can be so hit or miss. And, let’s be honest, how many of you actually like to call up cold leads? Or knocking on doors? Or spending money on postage?
Direct Mail Real Estate Lead Generation Campaigns
- Leaflet drops or inserts: Leaflet distribution is another terrific real estate lead generation idea for investors. When getting started, investors should consider a few things: who they’re targeting (what is the demographics of your target audience?), where they will find their target audience, and what their target audience expects.
- Direct mail campaigns: This powerful and proven marketing technique continues to be a cornerstone of effective lead generation. Printed media is not dead, but rather the perfect compliment for a broader strategy.
- Use business cards: As the signature of networking, the utilization of business cards remains a central component of generating leads in real estate.
- Use door hangers: Lead generation through the use of door hangers reinstates that old school mentality: by any means necessary. In order to generate attention, it will take the willingness of an investor make a conversion. In hindsight, the simple introduction of door hangers can achieve surprising results.
Free Real Estate Lead Generation Options
- Optimize your site: SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one of the most powerful marketing tools an agent can have.
- Create a referral program: The best type of real estate marketing is word-of-mouth, and starting a referral program can help to motivate current clients with incentives to promote your services, with the effort of generating new ones.
- Provide top-notch customer service: The simple concept of providing the best customer service possible. This is truly the only way to generate long-term, committed customers, and it has ability to unlock a treasure chest of investment opportunities.
- Garage sales: Get out in front of your competition by utilizing garage sales. Not only will this strategy bring in interested buyers, but it could lead to future opportunities.
- Cold call expired listing owners: One of the better ways to develop business in real estate is following up on expired listings. Contacting homeowners trying to sell their homes, or who have failed at doing so, is a fantastic way to take advantage of distressed sellers.
- Attend networking events: One of the more popular real estate lead generation ideas is networking within your community. Apps like Nextdoor, make it easy to meet and greet you neighbors. While it may appear overrated, attending networking events remains an invaluable source for generating, leads, partnerships, and funding.
How Relaxed Agent Can Help With Your Next Transaction
In addition to using these lead generation methods, having a team of superstars that ensure your transaction is BRE compliant is a must if you're expecting to crush it! Relaxed Agent provides seamless and professional support to help you every step of the way. For more information on how we can help, call us today 760-213-0110 or send our team an email 👉 email@example.com.